Customer Service & Administration Assistant
Bay of Plenty Performing Arts Is Growing! We’re seeking an exceptional individual to join our team as a Customer Service & Administration Assistant.
As the Customer Service & Administration Assistant for the Bay of Plenty Performing Arts, you’ll be the first point of contact for hundreds of members, responding speedily to all customer issues. As one of our most visible representatives, you’re our brands ambassador!
Your 6-star customer service will help us to foster happy and loyal customer relationships for years to come. This is a partially virtual position working from home.. Must be available to work Monday, Tuesday and Thursday after-school hours and Saturday mornings.
Estimated Hours Per Week: 20-25 hours
Tasks and Responsibilities
We are looking for a clever, creative, tech-savvy, smart-working and detail-oriented star to join our team as the Customer Service & Administration Assistant.
You’ll already be excellent and passionate about delivering outstanding customer service as well as being excited to work on administrative tasks. You’ll have outstanding attention to detail and a strong drive to provide an out of this world customer experience each and every time
The Day To Day - What You’ll Be Doing Exactly
- Management of main email address
- Deleting SPAM.
- Adding all contacts to MailChimp and tagging appropriately.
- Responding to customer emails and other business/personal emails as directed by our Director.
Organisation & Administration
- Checking and adding tasks in Asana.
- Creating and managing documents in G-Suite (Google).
- Creating PDF documents.
- Creating reports, forms, templates etc.
- Publishing newsletters via Canva and MailChimp.
- Publishing weekly Memos via MailChimp
- Managing contacts in MailChimp.
- Add and remove members in our Facebook Group.
- Managing the entire enquiry to enrolment process in Pipedrive
- Manging the entire exit process in Pipedrive
- Invoicing and Overdue follow ups in Dance Studio Pro
- Management of Public Facebook Page messenger.
- Responding to all customer posts, comments in private Facebook Groups.
- Managing uniform stock inventory in SquareSpace
- Manage the uniform sales process from enquiry to delivery
- Ability to remember details about customers and greet them personally every time they enter the studio
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- You must be at least an 8 out of 10 when it comes to loving and understanding technology.
Experience with the following software a plus...
- Dance Studio Pro
- Google Apps (Drive, Gmail, Calendar etc)
- Facebook Pages
- Survey Monkey
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Self-Motivated and Excellent Direction-Taker
- You know how to prioritise the most important tasks (at times with minimal guidance), and how to think on your feet. At the same time, you pride yourself in your ability to take direction and deliver the desired result.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- You understand the nuances of email communication, and can handle even the most challenging situations with professionalism and warmth. Youʼre also committed to keeping your supervisor “in the know” about your progress. (No one has to ever chase you down!)
- Excellent Grammar and Punctuation
- You pride yourself on catching every typo!
- Deadline-Obsessed and Detail-Oriented
- You love doing tasks on time, and checking them off your checklist! In fact, you are one of those people who don't understand how some people can be so disorganized and tardy. Responding to emails with a sense of urgency and care is a source of pride.
- Personal Responsibility - If you make a mistake, you take 100% responsibility and fast action to remedy the situation.
- Customer Empathy - Imagining yourself in a customer’s shoes, you respond with empathy and have an ability to not take grumpy or terse emails personally. You see yourself as a bridge between company needs and customer needs. You know when it’s appropriate to be friendly and accommodating and when to be firm.
ABOUT Bay of plenty performing arts
Led by founder Dani Miller, BoPPA is an innovative performing arts studio with family spirit at the heart of everything they do. Through our classes, events and performances we aim to make a difference in our students lives and develop a lifelong passion for dance and the arts..
What do you think?
If you’ve just read this and it sounds like a great fit because you know you could completely own and deliver in this role…We would love to learn more about you!